Thursday, June 17, 2010

Raw Fish Roll Ups

So, Adam and I love sushi (who doesn't?...my parents that's who doesn't...they won't even try it...they won't even look at it or sniff it...or lick it... or ...okay...I'm totally getting sidetracked).  Anywho, we decided to try our hand at rollin up a bit of the ol sush.  Along with our pal Big Mike, we set off to make the World's Greatest sushi roll.  Not really the world's greatest, I was just hoping for the World's Not Worst. 

Since we live in a tiny town and fish is not at our finger tips, at least any fish you would want to attempt to eat raw, we opted for a California roll type with carrots, cucumber, avocado, shrimp and crab...mmm:

Getting all the goodies together

And were off:  Michael, is putting down his rice and laying out his veg

Rockin' & Rollin'...literally

Adam a rollin' and a whistlin'
 
mmm...we made a lot more, but ate them before I could get a picure....they were delish!

No comments: