Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Yeah, Thanksgiving!!!  I love Thanksgiving, I love turkey, I love stuffing, and I love mashed potatoes!  I hope everyone's thanksgiving is fabulous!  We will be going to a friends house today and no, there will not be a kids table because none of us has kids.  (silent cheer)  I am in charge of the mashed potatoes and Adam will be in charge of the homemade dinner rolls.  He makes a mean roll, man. I can actually make some pretty darn good mashed potatoes which, I think, can make or break your meal.  Maybe because I have never made anything for thanksgiving except the mashed potatoes do I think that it is the most important part, but I tell you what, if it wasn't for other people making the turkey and stuffing, my husband and roommate would be getting one of those already cooked chickens from the market. Those things are good! 

No comments: