Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Look What's Inside of Me

So, there is a delightful little bundle of joy growing ever so rapidly inside my belly.  She is a movin' and a shakin' all night and blissfully asleep during the day.  This does not make for a restful night, but it feels pretty cool when she moves her little body around.  I am so looking forward to when she kicks me in the chest and her foot gets caught between my ribs and I have to push it out manually...because apparently that is going to happen...  I need to stop reading baby books....

Here's a sneak peak at her first baby pictures... 


Adam is worried that she is going to have his nose...hmmm... 


I love the nose...I will also love plastic surgery if she gets her dad's nose...just sayin'
 

This is her little butt...it looks like she's wearing a diaper...
already an overachiever...

No comments: