Sunday, March 1, 2009

Long Time No Blog

Well my friends, It has been sooooo long since I blogged because Adam, Mike Honcho and I went to Tonopah two weeks ago to find jobs since Oregon is pretty much the worst place in the world to try to become employed. If we had known this previously we probably would have moved to somewhere else like Canada because who doesn't want to live in Canada? No one I know. Above is a picture of Fidel with a new bone, he's contemplating whether or not he can fit is little mouth over it. Ahhh, to be a dog with such issues....


This is a sweet chicken at my mother-in-laws house that wouldn't let me get my hand in her nest to steal her eggs. I don't blame her. I actually didn't attempt to stick my hand in there because quite frankly I didn't want to get my hand pecked off and I don't like eating farm fresh eggs, so we both won.

Anywho, We went to Tonopah and it happened to be the same weekend as the annual Crab Crack which is pretty much the biggest event in town and everyone comes out for it. Here are some sweet pics of our gang there:

This is my step sister (on the right with her friend) and her bff's Jen (the blonde) and Caroline (the brownie) with their husbands. These girls know how to party and by party I mean they know how to p-a-r-t-y! I've never seen such innocent ladies do some not so innocent things.
God bless them!
These are my parents...having a crab crackin' good time!!! Aren't they just the cutest dang couple you've ever seen?
Here is me, Adam, my niece Taylor and nephew Avery. Pretty much the most beautiful kids you will ever see. They also had an amazing PG rated time. AND yes, I did chop off all of my hair because dang it, I felt like it.

Well, we got back to Oregon last night and will be packing for the next two days because we are moving back to Tonopah. Adam got a job there and needs to start next week. I am soooo excited to go back and need to be done blogging so I can go help pack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. You're moving to back to Tonopah already!? Congratulations, but I'm a little bummed that I never got the chance to come visit you in Oregon. Oh well.

2. Your hair is absolutely adorable.

3. I concur about Canada. I've always wanted to live there.