Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Running Just as Fast as You Can.....

I miss Tiffany, you know the 80's popstar who sang "running just as fast as you can, holding on to one anothers hand, trying to get away into the night and then you put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground and then you say....." I know it's an old Beatles song, but only Tiffany can make it repeat in my head for hours on end. Anywho, the pics are my tribute to Tiffany, for not other reason than the dogs were running. Enjoy.

Adam jumping because there was a massive gorge between him and the other side...obviously

me jumping for the very same reason, and because damn it, I make jumping look good.
don't be jealous.

who found a big hold? adam found a big hole.

1 comment:

J'Neal said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast. And as for Tiffany, I miss her too. I totally choreographed a dance to "I Think We're Alone Now" when I was 8. It was pretty incredible.