Thursday, February 5, 2009

the stork came today!

Today our lovely friend Angie shot out a little baby girl and from what I hear, she's magnificent.  I wanted to also share with you all the awesome belt buckle Angie sent me for Christmas.  It's pretty tits.  yes, I am trying to bring "tits" back, so use it but please don't abuse it.  Anywho, here is a sweet pic of the buckle.
It's pretty rad and I am so happy I get to wear it everyday.

Back to babies:  I am including a pic of what I hope her baby's first professional (because people do that) pictures look like...
I don't know if this baby is a girl or a boy, but darn it, it's tits (wink).  I want all baby pictures to be as cool as this one is.

And, if I were to ever shoot out a kid, I wish it would look like this one:
this is the cutest baby ever!  I know it would be impossible to have a baby look like this, I mean look at his sweet fro', but maybe it is possible...

Actually, if I had a baby it would probably look more like this:
awesome.

No comments: