Friday, January 9, 2009

Valentine's Day is Coming...



and what better way to say "I love you" than with a TwoDaLoo.  This is just what every couple needs in order to save their relationship and the environment.  This is an old invention I guess, but wholly cow, I can't believe everyone in America, nay, the world, doesn't own one of these.  Apparently this little number will set you back about $1400 but it is an investment in your future since it uses one tank.  one tank, one flush.  I don't know about you, but I have always, ALWAYS wanted Adam and I to be able to go to the bathroom at the same time.  Seriously, what is more sexy than that?  I don't know.  Nothing.  You can also get the upgraded version that comes with a 7" LCD screen and an iPod docking station.  Because when your rocking out a big one it would be nice to have the encouraging sounds of some easy listening, or maybe Eddie Murphy's "My Girl Likes to Party all the Time" because obviously I like to party all the time.

No comments: