Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!



I hope everyone had an awesome New Years Eve and New Year Day!  Adam and I were once again super crazy last night!  We ate some pasta salad and went to sleep at around 9:30 pm, didn't even attempt to stay up to watch the ball drop, although I did wake up at about 1:00 am and woke Adam up to say Happy New Year!  Don't be jealous of our wild ways, it just wouldn't be fair to yourself.



In other news, as you can see from the picture above taken a few days ago, the baby is rapidly growing in my belly and therefore the whole, foot-in-ribs thing is really becoming quite a frequent and might I say awesome experience.  I try to push her down, but Adam yells at me to not push on his baby...seriously, if this baby was growing inside him and making his lungs feel about the size of a walnut and making him have to pee every 5 minutes (literally) and making his nights sleepless because it is now impossible to find a comfortable position and making his boobs huge and making his emotions run wild so that he cries because he bought his coffee separate from me, then yes, then he can tell me to not push on his baby, but until all that happens AND he has to shove it out of his vagina then I will do whatever I want!

I am also going to go ahead and say I am making a year long commitment to do a 365 day project.  I decided my theme is going to be "365 Days of Awesome!"  I am going to post about something that I think is awesome every day (although me actually blogging every single day may not happen, I will catch up once a week - wow, I am already making excuses for not keeping this commitment...how new years resolutiony of me.)   

Anywho, to start it off, my Day 1 of Awesome is these little mice my nephew and I made for Christmas and then I forgot to bring them over to Christmas breakfast and Adam ended up eating them all so all anyone got was my story about how we made these mice.  Awesome.



If anyone was disappointed by my Day 1 of Awesome, I am sorry, I cannot promise that this is going to be 365 days of pure gold, but I can guarantee there will be at least 14 days in the upcoming year that you are not going to want to miss!

No comments: